When I woke up today, the first thing I felt was the terrible burning pain of my sunburn. Never underestimate the power of sun. Never be too proud to put suncream on. I did that mistake once and know that it will never ever happen again. Ouch.
I haven’t been having a lot of time for new recipes lately – because I’m travelling around all the time and don’t really know when I will have some hours to spend in my kitchen the next few weeks. It’s crazy, I know.
And I’ve been thinking about what I could still post even if I have no time for my dear kitchen. A post about my favourite recipes from other blogs? Continue to write on my “philosophy”? Or should I post a recipe without pictures? Doesn’t sound so exciting, does it? So there was someone who obviously knew about me struggling to find some proper topic I could write about, because when I checked my comments on the blog I found this:
Hi Nadine! I am stopping by to let you know that I tagged you in a
blogger game called Blog Tag. It is a game for fun to encourage
communication and interaction within the blogger community. Why I
chose you? I chose you because I want to share some joy with you.
Andthat is important: It is supposed to be fun, no duty. If you feel
called to participate, that is great. If you feel called to not
participate, that is great, too. :)
So what’s this all about? I clicked on the link and found the rules:
- Post the rules
- Answer the questions set for you in their post
- Then it’s your turn to “tag” 11 people with a link to your post
- Let them know they’ve been tagged
- Create 11 new questions or use the same ones to ask the people you’ve tagged
Sounds like fun. So here are my answers to the questions I’ve been asked to answer:
How would you describe yourself in three lines?
– loves and enjoys life to the fullest
– tries to be friendly to every human being.
– optimistic and tries her best to see the good things in everyone.
What do you enjoy most doing?
– cooking, baking, eating, sleeping, meeting new people, travelling, being with children, singing.
If there was one gift you had for this world, what would that be?
– unity and peace.
When you think about the ones you love, can you describe three things that symbolize what you love about them?
- they are life-loving and want other people to be happy
- you can talk to them about serious things and have fun with them at the same time.
- they are funny, extrovert, interested in what other people do and how they live and don’t complain too much about what life is giving them.
What was a heart-warming compliment that someone gave to you? Or, if you can’t think of one: What heart-warming compliment would you give to yourself?
When I was in Oxford with my school last year (in a language school), we were all staying at different host families. (I had so much luck with mine!) Their son, Leon, (8 years old) asked his mum: “Her English is so good, why is she even here?”
What was an inspiring insight that you learned from somebody?
My dad always tells me that there’s a solution for every problem. I guess that’s why I’m quite easy-going and amused in some situations where people may panic. There’s always a soultion.
If you could go back in time line and talk to your eight year old self: What would you thank him or her for? Or, if you are still there or on the way: What would you like to thank yourself for, now?
– Thanks for sometimes listening to your mum and not wearing a terrible combination of clothes, colours and patterns.
If you could go forward in time line and talk to your eighty year old self: What would you thank him or her for? Or, if you are already there or beyond: What would you like to thank yourself for, now?
– I’ve been thinking about that for quite a long time now. And I don’t know.
Imagine one loving message you could give to the world, right now. What would it be?
– Why can’t you live in peace and consider one another as brothers and sisters? Why can’t you stop hurting other people and fighting for your country?
“So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.” – (Bahá’u’lláh)
Imagine one of your dreams coming true. How does it feel?
– Well, how does it feel when your dreams come true? Probably overwhelming! Though I’m starting to believe that not everything you want to have or are sure makes you happy really does. There’s someone who knows better.
Imagine your perfect day. How does it feel?
– Sleeping in, eating some delicious breakfast with homemade bread or pancakes, going out for a run or doing some exersice (to satisfy your conscience), doing something for other people, eating delicious food, of course!
People I “tagged”
My questions for you
- If you had to ban one product from every supermarket, what would it be?
- How many times a day do you think about food?
- If there was one gift you had for this world, what would it be?
- Which people do you admire?
- If you had to live on one dish the whole rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you had to choose between cutting out vegetables or fruit from your diet, what would it be?
- If you could let one animal become extinct, which one would you choose? Why?
- Do you believe in life after death?
- What, do you think, should be taught children about food?
- Who is your favourite cook? Why?
- Sea or swimming pool? Water or coke? White or dark chocolate? Italian or Indian Cuisine? England or USA? Cats or Dogs? Cupcakes or a piece of cake? Picnic or candlelight dinner?
Puhhh, coming up with 11 questions wasn’t as easy as it may seem! I’m looking forward to your answers!
Wenn du ein Produkt aus den Supermärkten verbieten dürftest, welches wäre es?
Wie oft am Tag denkst du an Essen?
Wenn du ein Geschenk für die Welt hättest, was wäre es?
Welche Leute bewunderst du?
Wenn du dich für ein Gericht entscheiden müsstest, das du den Rest deines Lebens isst, welches wäre es?
Wenn du dich entscheiden müsstest, entweder Gemüse oder Obst aus deinem Speiseplan zu streichen, wofür würdest du dich entscheiden?
Wenn du ein Tier aussterben lassen könntest, welches wäre es? Warum?
Glaubst du an ein Leben nach dem Tod?
Was sollte deiner Meinung nach Kindern über Essen beigebracht werden?
Wer ist dein Lieblingskoch?
Meer oder Schwimmbad? Wasser oder Cola? Weiße oder dunkle Schokolade? Italienische oder indische Küche? England oder USA? Katzen oder Hunde? Cupcakes oder ein Stück Torte? Picknick oder Candlelight Dinner?
Puhhh, diese 11 Fragen zu schreiben, war gar nicht so einfach! Ich freu mich schon auf eure Antworten!